APPLY IN PERSON TO BE CONSIDERED
This position is PERFECT for the Early Bird! The Breakfast Hostess is responsible for set-up, restocking, takedown and sanitation of the breakfast area and kitchen. Greet guests and keep the breakfast buffet neat, clean and stocked. Responsible for food inventories and ordering. Starting at 6am on weekdays and 6:30am on weekends. Shifts are 5 to 6 hours per day, so you are out to enjoy the day by noon! Weekends are Required
Essential Job Functions
- Perform breakfast set-up and takedown
- Cooking, cleaning and restocking food
- Greeting & assisting guests as needed.
- Promptly Clearing and Sanitizing Tables/Trash
- Weekly food inventory and ordering
- Complete all required reports
Necessary Skills and Attributes
Excellent verbal skills
Guest relation skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
High School diploma or equivalent preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST APPLY IN PERSON AT THE HOTEL