Front Office Manager
Performs sales and customer service functions related to the guest registrations, reservations, and revenue collections, in a manner that will ensure Chartwell Hospitality guests receive a safe and secure place to say with friendly, attentive service.
Essential Job Functions
Performs the functions of the front desk including check-ins, check-outs, reservations, answer telephone, provide wake-up calls, etc.
Display a positive, upbeat attitude. Provide information concerning hotel, facilities and functions, as well as, their location.
- Familiar with property security and key control procedures, as well as, fire safety procedures.
- Completes paperwork necessary for front desk operation.
- Perform tasks assigned by Guest Service Manager or General Manager.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills
- Report and accounting skills
- Guest relation skills
High School Diploma or equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.