The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible leading, training and supervising Room Attendants, Housepersons and/or Laundry Attendant in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and cleanliness.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you would be responsible for the maintaining and upholding Marriott's Cleanliness standards in Guest Rooms and Public Areas
- Lead, train and supervise Room Attendants and Housepersons on a floor or designated area to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards
- Assign Rooms/Suites for cleaning, assign projects as needed and inspect rooms
- Verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms & maintain communication with Front Desk
- Communicate and coordinate with Property Operations/Maintenance to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas, as needed
- Monitor work schedules, lost and found program, stock rooms and carts and perform inventories
- Perform Room Attendant, Laundry and/or Houseperson duties, as needed.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Ability to communicate in English & Spanish
Hotel housekeeping experience required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 20 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
To be considered please apply in person:
SpringHill Suites Naples- 3798 White Lake Blvd, Naples, FL 34117
(Located near I-75 and Collier Blvd./Exit 101)