Hilton Nashville Green Hills
posted February 7, 2024
Are you a Front Desk Associate that is ready to take their skills to the next level? Are you ready to help lead a team and implement procedures to increase guest and team member satisfaction? Apply and grow with one of Nashville's largest and most respected hospitality companies.
Front Desk Supervisor
Why People Like to Work with Us
- A friendly and passionate customer service work environment
- Award winning Hilton property in the top 9% of all full service Hilton Hotels
- Work a flexible schedule with possibilities of a 4 day work week.
- $250 annual retention incentive
- $500 full-time and $250 part-time employee referral incentive
- Public transportation provided by Chartwell Hospitality
- Growth Opportunities with an expanding company
- Travel on reduced room rates as an Employee Hilton Honors member
We offer full benefits to full time employees after 60 days of employment.
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- 7 Holidays
A perfect place for someone just like you.
What makes a workplace feel like home? It’s a place that brings out your best, every day. Because it makes you want to be better, every day. It’s a place where your strengths are appreciated. Where people welcome you as you are. And applaud you for where you’re going.
We invite you to search and apply for jobs at careers.chartwellhospitality.com
- Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Assign work and supervise team member performance in all Front Office procedures including, but not limited to, guest check-in and check-out, lobby traffic and flow, luggage assistance, telephone operator services and determining room rates and availability
* Respond to guest inquiries and resolve issues and complaints in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
* Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
* Schedule, assign daily work, lead pre-shift meetings, inform and train team members.
* Assist with group blocking and billing
* Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
* Monitor lobby traffic and adjust staffing accordingly
- This position requires FULL availability to work any day, Monday-Sunday
- Sets performance standards for team members and administers coaching and discipline as necessary.
- Accurate and complete adherence to bank records and other procedures to ensure complete and timely collections.
- Maintain Front Desk, PBX and Bellstand team members to highest standards.
- Provide comprehensive Brand and Property training to Front Office staff.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience.
- Hilton Experience preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem-solving skills
- Report and accounting skills.
- Have fully functional computer skills including experience with all Microsoft Office.
- Previous Hilton Hotel experience preferred
- Previous Front Desk Supervisor experience preferred
- A high school education or equivalent is required, with one to two years' supervisory experience in hospitality or other customer-related position.
Please complete an application here AND complete a personality assessment HERE (You must complete both).
Hilton Nashville Green Hills
210 Room Hotel
Between The Bluebird Cafe and downtown Nashville
Within a two-minute walk to The Mall at Green Hills, we’re a half-mile off SR-106. The famed Bluebird Cafe is less than one mile away. Visit sites like Belle Meade or The Parthenon in just four miles. Within a fifteen-minute drive from downtown Nashville, our hotel features a restaurant and Executive Lounge. Enjoy our rooftop bar and seasonal pool.