Courtyard Memphis Southaven
posted November 19, 2023
Shuttle Driver / Houseperson (Mornings)
Transport guest to and from hotel within a 5 miles radius of hotels and to airport, assist with guest luggage, and providing information about the hotel and surrounding areas.
Daily duties houseperson .
Training will be 24 hours per week and can have varied shifts. A typical shift can be: 5am-3pm or 3pm-11pm.
Essential Job Functions
- Transport hotel guests to and from the hotel within 5miles radius and airport
- Display a positive, upbeat attitude, and work well with people
- Maintain property security and key control procedures, as well as, fire safety procedures.
- Complete daily shuttle checklist for each shift
- Houseperson duties. (including but not limited to maintaining public areas, and assist with housekeeping)
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills
- Guest relation skills
- Available to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Attained the age of 21
- A minimum of 5 years licensed driving experience
- A valid driver’s license
- An acceptable driving record
- An acceptable background check
High School Diploma or equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 50 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
Courtyard Memphis Southaven
85 Room Hotel
Southaven hotel near Landers Center & Snowden Grove Park
Conveniently situated off I-55, between Tanger Outlets and Graceland, the Courtyard by Marriott Memphis Southaven gives you easy access to Memphis and all that Southaven, MS has to offer. Take advantage of our weekday airport shuttle (6 am - 10 pm) to nearby Memphis International Airport, Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto, and area businesses within a five-mile radius. Head out for a day of shopping at Tanger Outlet Mall before catching a concert at Landers Center or BankPlus Amphitheater at Snowden Grove Park. Tour Graceland, then head into Memphis to attend a game at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium or FedExForum. When it's time to relax, retreat to stylish rooms and suites featuring free Wi-Fi and moveable desks. In the morning, purchase breakfast sandwiches and Starbucks® beverages from The Bistro. Stay active with our hotel’s fitness center or spend time with the kids in our indoor pool. Whether it's work or play that inspires your stay, make the trip memorable with the Courtyard Memphis Southaven.
Your dining destination at our Southaven, MS hotel. Take advantage of our Courtyard Memphis Southavens dining area, The Bistro, where several delicious items are hot and cooked-to-order.