Hilton Nashville Green Hills
posted September 15, 2023
Wanted: Passionate and team oriented individuals to create culinary delights for our guests that dine in our restaurant. Learn and grow with one of Nashville's largest and most respected hospitality companies. Full and part time positions available for enthusiastic team members that love to cook.
Line Cook (Morning) Part-Time
Why People Like to Work with Us
- A friendly and passionate customer service work environment
- Award winning Hilton property in the top 9% of all full service Hilton Hotels
- $250 annual retention incentive
- $500 full-time and $250 part-time employee referral incentive
- Public transportation provided by Chartwell Hospitality
- Growth Opportunities with an expanding company
- Travel on reduced room rates as an Employee Hilton Honors member
We offer full benefits to full time employees after 60 days of employment.
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- 7 Holidays
A perfect place for someone just like you.
What makes a workplace feel like home? It’s a place that brings out your best, every day. Because it makes you want to be better, every day. It’s a place where your strengths are appreciated. Where people welcome you as you are. And applaud you for where you’re going.
- We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
- An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
Hilton Nashville Green Hills
210 Room Hotel
Between The Bluebird Cafe and downtown Nashville
Within a two-minute walk to The Mall at Green Hills, we’re a half-mile off SR-106. The famed Bluebird Cafe is less than one mile away. Visit sites like Belle Meade or The Parthenon in just four miles. Within a fifteen-minute drive from downtown Nashville, our hotel features a restaurant and Executive Lounge. Enjoy our rooftop bar and seasonal pool.