5775 Windward Pkwy
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Telephone (678) 240-9222
Managed by Chartwell Hospitality
Current Job Openings
Hilton Alpharetta Atlanta
posted March 16, 2023
Love selling, creating and detailing special events? We are looking for a Catering Sales Manager to join our fabulous team and beautiful hotel.
Catering Sales Manager
Director of Sales with dotted line to Corporate DOS
Responsible for direct sales for the hotel through limited outside calls, numerous prospecting calls and closing incoming inquiries. Maintain key catering accounts while finding new business for the hotel. Targets/prospects small groups and catering only business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Has extensive knowledge of creating menus, food pairing and upselling customers to meet food and beverage goals
- Has the skills to create extensive BEOs with detailed information to improve communication with both customers as well as internal staff.
- Knows accounts and pending accounts (i.e., volume, trends, rates at other hotels, etc.)
- Make effective sales calls using the brand and company sales processes.
- Prospects and acquires new business.
- Maintains orderly sales files and maintains detailed notes in sales system on all correspondence with clients.
- Assists with servicing all catering while in-house
- Coordinates catering, conference service activities and client specifications to deliver smooth execution of meetings and events.
- Coordinates flow of information with departments for groups through BEOs and Group Resumes.
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Direct sales skills
- Guest relation skills
- BA or BS in Business Administration
- Certified Hospitality Sales Professional (preferred)
Minimum of one year of catering sales experience required in a full service hotel environment. An intimate working knowledge of food and beverage standard operating procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
Hilton Alpharetta Atlanta
249 Room Hotel
Hilton hospitality in Alpharetta
Located off US-19, our hotel is surrounded by corporate offices, including AT&T, Bath & Body Works, and many more. We are within 10 minutes of Ameris Bank Amphitheatre, fine dining, and high-end shops at Avalon mall. Stretch your legs along Big Creek Greenway, just over a mile from our hotel. We are less than 30 miles from downtown Atlanta.