3801 Cleghorn Avenue
Nashville, TN 37215
Telephone (615) 297-9979
Managed by Chartwell Hospitality
Current Job Openings
Hilton Nashville Green Hills
posted March 8, 2023
Busser/ Server Assistant
Why People Like to Work with Us
- A friendly and passionate customer service work environment
- Award winning Hilton property in the top 9% of all full service Hilton Hotels
- Work a flexible schedule with possibilities of a 4 day work week.
- $250 annual retention incentive
- $500 full-time and $250 part-time employee referral incentive
- Public transportation provided by Chartwell Hospitality
- Growth Opportunities with an expanding company
- Travel on reduced room rates as an Employee Hilton Honors member
We offer full benefits to full time employees after 60 days of employment.
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- 7 Holidays
Happiest when busy and lending a hand, you’re always looking for what needs to be done, promptly setting and clearing tables, helping with table service, keeping the dining and public areas tidy. You know your role is important, because you set the stage for the guest experience. And, your contribution makes it possible for wait staff to provide speedy, attentive guest service. Your efforts matter and you’re proud to do your part. Then a Busser position may be a good opportunity for you, because Chartwell Hospitality recognizes and values qualities like these.
As Busser, you will
- Make sure tables are ready to receive arriving guests. Promptly set clean, empty, tables, clearing items away when guests have finished.
- Do your part to ensure guests thoroughly enjoy their dining experience. Greet guests with a friendly welcome, graciously offering water and bread service. Pay attention if guests need refills or wait staff.
- Pitch in to help servers deliver food trays to the table, restock utensils and linens.
- Tidy dining and public areas, and complete sidework to ready the station for next shift, enabling wait staff to deliver smooth, attentive guest service.
This is a high-energy position that requires full mobility, constant movement in a fast paced environment. Basic English communication skills are needed. This position also requires the ability to regularly lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Long/Short Term
- Supplemental Insurance
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- Compensation: Based on Experience
- Travel Discounts
Hilton Nashville Green Hills
210 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience stylish design and intimate spaces when you stay at Hilton Nashville Green Hills. Enjoy comfortable accommodations, modern décor, rooftop Luxe pool and SkyBar, stylish restaurant and over 4,500 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor event space. Our convenient location puts you near the best restaurants, shopping, and attractions as well as only five miles from Downtown Nashville. Self and valet parking is available in our on-site parking garage.
- Central location adjacent to The Mall at Green Hills and 5 miles to Downtown Nashville
- Boutique-style, upscale custom design and guest room décor
- Floor to ceiling window providing natural light in all rooms and suites
- Härth Restaurant and Bar with outdoor terrace seating
- Iroquois Private Dining Room accommodating up to 90 people
- Skybar rooftop lounge with city views, cocktails and appetizers overlooking the outdoor rooftop pool