5000 Meridian Blvd
Franklin, TN 37067
Telephone (615) 550-1270
posted March 15, 2023
“Excellent opportunity with an innovative company located in Franklin/Nashville, TN! Chartwell Hospitality offers a great work environment, excellent benefits, and career development opportunities! Second largest hospitality employer in the Greater Nashville area!”
ECommerce/Digital Marketing Manager
The eCommerce Manager will oversee all eCommerce tasks for Chartwell Hospitality’s portfolio of hotels while defining strategies and implementing tactics to achieve hotel and portfolio-level revenue targets; involves collaborating with both sales & revenue management. Other primary responsibilities include:
- Search Engine Optimization Strategies
- Create optimized content for all brand sites
- Optimize online profiles (i.e. Google, Trip Advisor, Yelp, etc.)
- Seek out local linking opportunities
- Ensure UNAP info is accurate and consistent across the web
- Work closely with Operations, Sales and Revenue Management to ensure that ecommerce strategies are in-line with the revenue-producing strategies of the property
- Manage some social media efforts
- Execute advertising campaigns to drive engagement with social profiles as well as potential business
- Create engaging content across all social media channels
- Monitor all reviews and user-generated content across all channels
- Manage and execute performance media strategies including Expedia TravelAds, GDS Advertising, etc.
- Manage e-mail marketing efforts through both brand and in-house platforms
- Manage online merchandising opportunities available through brand sites and third-party channels
- Monitor and assist properties with online reputation management through Trip Advisor, Google, Booking.com, Expedia, etc.
- Conduct OTA audits to insure accurate information is being displayed across all channels and to maximize content scores
- Provide quarterly and/or monthly progress reports to property level management, ownership, and the corporate executive team
- Deliver the strategy and approach for defined regions, brands, customer segments, and customer origin
- Actively collaborate with the team to ensure recommended solutions are multi-channel in nature
- Integrate effectively with the Destination Marketing teams
- Recommend, champion, and implement process improvement initiatives across the portfolio. A continuous improvement approach is vital for the team's ongoing success
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail
- Website design skills and certification along with SEO training
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Exhibit exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- BA or BS in Marketing Administration or Business Management preferred
- Some travel may be required, must be flexible
- Long/Short Term
- 401-K with Match
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- Compensation: Based on Experience
- Travel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Chartwell Hospitality specializes in the acquisition, development, and management of high-quality, branded hotels. Our occupancy and market rates consistently surpass the competition. Our growth and success are based on our mission to be the best in the business, as well as a commitment to constantly exceed the expectations of our investors, partners, guests, and associates.
The Chartwell Mission
Chartwell Hospitality is a company committed to growth by exceeding the expectations of our associates, guests, and partners. We strive to create an environment where all associates are valued and respected, and where doing it the “right way” takes precedence over doing it the “easy way.” Our growth is built on honest business practices, a strong commitment to our associates, progressive sales practices and a dedication to providing well-maintained hotels.
Our Excellent Care and Customer Service Leads to High-Performing Properties
Our strict value-creation criteria, combined with our commitment to providing guests with excellent customer service and well-maintained properties, enables our hotels to consistently achieve higher occupancy and market rates than our competitors. And, it has earned several properties in our portfolio top industry awards, including “Developer of the Year” and “Lifetime Achievement Award” for Hilton.