Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
Posted November 16, 2022
This is an excellent opportunity with a great brand and high quality ownership/management group for a dynamic hospitality leader!
Chartwell Hospitality is seeking a highly motivated individual to lead an experienced team for our High-end Full Service Hilton Hotel. A successful candidate will have a strong sense of urgency, personal initiative, and determination, be able to drive sales and exceed expectations of both team members and guests. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record of successfully managing a hotel's overall operation, with strong experience in Food & Beverage, Catering and Group Meetings. A strong leader that can create a motivating work environment develop team members and deliver results while upholding all brand quality standards and maintain budgeted revenues and expenses.
- Ensures all departments are profitable and maintain strong working relationships.
- Performs Sales duties including marketing calls, attending community business functions, qualifying and retention of an in-house group and corporate business, and assisting Director of Sales with hotel sales strategies.
- Meets all Accounts Receivable standards, and conducts monthly calls to ensure aging is current.
- Ensures staff receives proper training for each position, and company standard operating procedures.
- Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Allocates funds, authorizes expenditures, and completes in budget planning.
- Reviews monthly financial reports and knows at all times where the hotel stands against budget.
- Manages human resources functions of the hotel by controlling turnover, motivating employees, focusing on employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Protects the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner and follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Follows company policies and procedures and can effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Ensures hotel is in compliance with all federal, state and local laws, including OSHA, EEOC, Wage Hour and Health laws.
- FIVE (5) YEARS HOTEL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- Passion to provide exemplary guest service
- Ability to create and develop a dynamic team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Proficiency with basic computer (PC) and office technology
- Degree in Hotel or Hospitality Management a plus
- Local market experience a plus
- Hilton experience a plus
- Bonus potential
- Travel/Hotel Discounts
- Medical & HSA
- Long/Short Term
- Vol Life and Supplemental Insurance
- 401-K with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- Compensation: Based on Experience
Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
244 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience style and convenience when you stay at our Hilton Franklin Cool Springs hotel. Enjoy comfortable accommodations, modern décor and an ideal location five miles from Historic Downtown Franklin. Our hotel offers a 24-hour Business Center, seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool, stylish restaurant and bar, and over 6,200 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space.
- Ideally located in the Cool Springs Business District
- Stylish lobby, Business Center and Executive Lounge
- Contemporary rooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows
- Restaurant with open concept kitchen and outdoor dining
- Fitness Center, heated outdoor pool and large terrace with fireplace
- Modern event venue with over 6200 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space