700 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37067
Telephone (615) 261-6100
Current Job Openings
- Assistant Banquet Manager
- Assistant Front Office Manager
- Barista / Cashier
- Breakfast Attendant - M Club/Concierge
- Catering Coordinator
- Engineering Maintenance
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Agent (Second Shift)
- Front Desk/Phones - At Your Service (PM)
- Line Cook (PM Shift)
- Restaurant Host / Hostess
- Restaurant Manager
- Room Service Server (PM)
Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
Posted November 9, 2022
Are you ready to take that next step in your career without the hassle of working downtown?
The business of food is your life. The business of people is your passion. When you combine the two, magic happens. Your sound experience brings the big picture into plain view, and sharing what you know, a given. Your mission is to enable clear pathways for the talented, motivated, highly skilled teams of managers and associates to do their thing. Exercising your creativity, to conjure up exciting promotions that elevate guest experience and capture market share, is icing on the cake. You LOVE what you do. Then, a Food and Beverage Management position with Chartwell Hospitality may be a great opportunity for you.
As a member of the Food and Beverage Management Team, you will
- Exercise your experience and relationship building talents to manage all aspects of Restaurant, Room Service, McCub and Lounge operations, ensuring exceptional guest experience, operational efficiency, and financial goal achievement.
- Set the tone and help lead diverse, talented, and engaged teams. Clear the way and help to guide, inspire, transform conflict into effective problem solving, enabling cohesive teams to ensure optimal guest experience and realize business and financial goal achievement. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Keep a pulse on financial operations. Assist in overseeing multiple outlet budgets, forecasting and effectively communicating results for revenue maximization, optimized staff and supply management, and elevated guest experience.
- Leverage your understanding of trends and channel your creativity to create and manage guest-enticing promotions and presentations, capturing maximum in-house guest and expanded local market share, and elevating guest experience.
- Do your part to maintain a safe guest and work environment and protect the hotel asset.
A four-year college degree or equivalent education or experience is desired, with four years’ experience in a related position. Advanced knowledge of food and beverage or hospitality industries is expected with applicable Food Safety certifications. To be successful in this position, excellent written and verbal English communications skills are essential, with a second language helpful. Regular use of computer, business equipment and software is expected.
Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
300 Room Hotel
When guests stay at the newly renovated Franklin Marriott Cool Springs hotel in Franklin, TN, their travels begin with energy, style, and luxury. They'll stay near upscale shopping, dining, history in Cool Springs, while also enjoying close proximity to Nashville just 20 minutes away. The rolling hills of Tennessee provide the backdrop to a truly unique hotel; every guest room reflects Marriott's modern aesthetic by merging form and function, and emphasizing chic interior architecture. Guests will enjoy the latest in guest room design and technology - including Smart TVs outfitted with Netflix, Hulu and more. They can stay fit in our 24-hour fitness center or indoor pool, and enjoy creative dining options at Stave Regional Kitchen & Lounge. 29,000 square feet of flexible event space, collaborative planning, a glamorous ballroom, and a private landscaped terrace provide the perfect setting for individual guests, group conventions, rehearsal dinners, and wedding ceremonies to set the stage for happily-ever-after.