3801 Cleghorn Avenue
Nashville, TN 37215
Telephone (615) 297-9979
Current Job Openings
Hilton Nashville Green Hills
Posted November 8, 2022
A perfect place for someone just like you. What makes a workplace feel like home? It’s a place that brings out your best, every day. Because it makes you want to be better, every day. It’s a place where your strengths are appreciated. Where people welcome you as you are. And applaud you for where y
Overnight Maintenance Technician
Why People Like to Work with Us
- A friendly and passionate customer service work environment
- Award winning Hilton property in the top 9% of all full service Hilton Hotels
- Work a flexible schedule with possibilities of a 4 day work week.
- $150 monthly perfect attendance incentive
- $250 annual retention incentive
- $500 full-time and $250 part-time employee referral incentive
- Public transportation provided by Chartwell Hospitality
- Growth Opportunities with an expanding company
- Travel on reduced room rates as an Employee Hilton Honors member
We offer full benefits to full time employees after 60 days of employment.
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- 7 Holidays
A perfect place for someone just like you.
What makes a workplace feel like home? It’s a place that brings out your best, every day. Because it makes you want to be better, every day. It’s a place where your strengths are appreciated. Where people welcome you as you are. And applaud you for where you’re going.
Essential Job Functions
- Locates and corrects in-room heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) malfunctions, and adjusting HVAC units to include systems and control checks.
- General knowledge of procedures for repairing and/or replacing all types of plumbing equipment.
- Makes systematic checks on all suite room electrical appliances, circuits; being able to repair most in-room defaults.
- Handles all in-house repairs with regard to removing and replacing bathroom tile, painting, repairing wallboard, wall vinyl, carpentry, etc.
- Utilizes basic hand and power tools required for general maintenance.
- Performs Suite Care program in suites and public area of hotel.
- Completes preventative maintenance checklist and other maintenance records.
- Maintains tools, work spaces, equipment, property exterior and grounds to assure cleanliness.
- Familiar with all major shut off stations, including water and electric with fire alarm stations.
- Maintains security for guests and property by insuring that room doors are locked at all times, keys are controlled, lost and found articles are properly logged and securely stored, reports suspicious activity by guest or others and observes all security and safety regulations.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Guest relation skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical training school (with emphasis on HVAC, electrical and plumbing) is preferred but not required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
Hilton Nashville Green Hills
210 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience stylish design and intimate spaces when you stay at Hilton Nashville Green Hills. Enjoy comfortable accommodations, modern décor, rooftop Luxe pool and SkyBar, stylish restaurant and over 4,500 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor event space. Our convenient location puts you near the best restaurants, shopping, and attractions as well as only five miles from Downtown Nashville. Self and valet parking is available in our on-site parking garage.
- Central location adjacent to The Mall at Green Hills and 5 miles to Downtown Nashville
- Boutique-style, upscale custom design and guest room décor
- Floor to ceiling window providing natural light in all rooms and suites
- Härth Restaurant and Bar with outdoor terrace seating
- Iroquois Private Dining Room accommodating up to 90 people
- Skybar rooftop lounge with city views, cocktails and appetizers overlooking the outdoor rooftop pool