3801 Cleghorn Avenue
Nashville, TN 37215
Telephone (615) 297-9979
Current Job Openings
Hilton Nashville Green Hills
Posted November 16, 2022
Enjoy a set schedule and great work environment while you take care of our most loyal Hilton customers on the top floor of our hotel with views of the Nashville skyline. Are you a friendly and warm person that loves to meet new and interesting people?...This may be the job for you!
Evening Concierge Attendant
Why People Like to Work with Us
- A friendly and passionate customer service work environment
- Award winning Hilton property in the top 9% of all full service Hilton Hotels
- Work a flexible schedule with possibilities of a 4 day work week.
- $150 monthly perfect attendance incentive
- $250 annual retention incentive
- $500 full-time and $250 part-time employee referral incentive
- Public transportation provided by Chartwell Hospitality
- Growth Opportunities with an expanding company
- Travel on reduced room rates as an Employee Hilton Honors member
We offer full benefits to full time employees after 60 days of employment.
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- 7 Holidays
A perfect place for someone just like you.
What makes a workplace feel like home? It’s a place that brings out your best, every day. Because it makes you want to be better, every day. It’s a place where your strengths are appreciated. Where people welcome you as you are. And applaud you for where you’re going.
We invite you to search and apply for jobs at careers.chartwellhospitality.com
The PM Executive Lounge Attendant assist all guests with any special requests including reservations and hotel information while providing excellent guest service and is also responsible for the presentation of the VIP Lounge.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Always answer the telephone within three rings with a smile and answer questions accordingly or transfer as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of airline, automobile rental, transportation options, directions, office services, and beauty/barber establishments and provide information to guests regarding such.
- Maintain knowledge of all hotel facilities including hours of operation and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants).
- Maintain knowledge of local area including social, cultural, historical and physical attractions as well as their location and hours of operation.
- Maintain knowledge of local restaurants and theatre/musical productions. Arrange reservations/tours as requested for guests.
- Provide lobby coverage as needed. Ensure that hot food and cold food are provided in lounge. Utilize aggressive hospitality to ensure best guest experience.
- Refer guests to hotel outlets to maximize hotel revenue.
- Float throughout lounge to enhance guest experience.
- Own, resolve and follow-up on guest issues within 15 minutes. Report all instances of guest dissatisfaction to the MOD for resolution and tracking.
- Assist guests with food and beverage needs while in the concierge lounge and clean lounge as needed.
- Procure services of reputable athletic clubs, and provide information and reservations for such.
- Send faxes and make copies as needed.
Hilton Nashville Green Hills
210 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience stylish design and intimate spaces when you stay at Hilton Nashville Green Hills. Enjoy comfortable accommodations, modern décor, rooftop Luxe pool and SkyBar, stylish restaurant and over 4,500 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor event space. Our convenient location puts you near the best restaurants, shopping, and attractions as well as only five miles from Downtown Nashville. Self and valet parking is available in our on-site parking garage.
- Central location adjacent to The Mall at Green Hills and 5 miles to Downtown Nashville
- Boutique-style, upscale custom design and guest room décor
- Floor to ceiling window providing natural light in all rooms and suites
- Härth Restaurant and Bar with outdoor terrace seating
- Iroquois Private Dining Room accommodating up to 90 people
- Skybar rooftop lounge with city views, cocktails and appetizers overlooking the outdoor rooftop pool