700 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37067
Telephone (615) 261-6100
Current Job Openings
- Assistant Banquet Manager
- Assistant Front Office Manager
- Barista / Cashier
- Breakfast Attendant - M Club/Concierge
- Catering Coordinator
- Engineering Maintenance
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Agent (Second Shift)
- Front Desk/Phones - At Your Service (PM)
- Line Cook (PM Shift)
- Restaurant Host / Hostess
- Restaurant Manager
- Room Service Server (PM)
Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
Posted November 10, 2022
Are you looking to begin your career in events and catering? We are looking for an energetic, outgoing, and star team player for our catering coordinator position! Fun & fast-paced work environment - Apply NOW!
We are seeking an energetic and outgoing individual to join the Chartwell Hospitality team at the Franklin Marriott as a Catering Coordinator. This position will support the efforts of the Director of Catering and Catering Sales Manager and handle specific market segments, such as wedding and social groups and meetings, as assigned.
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering calls, qualifying and selling our hotel's facilities and services to inquiries and sales leads
- Generating proposals and agreements for group and meeting room events
- Maintaining communication with clients from the beginning to end of their event, to ensure their satisfaction
- Conducting hotel tours and site inspections for prospective clients
- Documenting sales activities in CI/TY
- Ensures that he/she adheres to all catering/sales administrative processes that are in place including preparation and submission of reports or internal communications and meets deadlines.
- Builds strong relationships and loyalty with clients/groups and maintains professional integrity.
Other tasks assigned by the DOC, DOS and GM
This position is primarily Monday through Friday during normal business hours; however, you must be flexible and available to work occasional evening and/or weekend hours as needed to accommodate client's schedules and attend networking and industry events.
Success in this position could lead to advancement opportunities within Chartwell Hospitality.
- Hotel experience is preferred, but not required
- Previous front desk, reservations or sales office experience is a plus
- Clear, concise written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced working environment
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient with computers including MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to learn to use new computer systems and programs
Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
300 Room Hotel
When guests stay at the newly renovated Franklin Marriott Cool Springs hotel in Franklin, TN, their travels begin with energy, style, and luxury. They'll stay near upscale shopping, dining, history in Cool Springs, while also enjoying close proximity to Nashville just 20 minutes away. The rolling hills of Tennessee provide the backdrop to a truly unique hotel; every guest room reflects Marriott's modern aesthetic by merging form and function, and emphasizing chic interior architecture. Guests will enjoy the latest in guest room design and technology - including Smart TVs outfitted with Netflix, Hulu and more. They can stay fit in our 24-hour fitness center or indoor pool, and enjoy creative dining options at Stave Regional Kitchen & Lounge. 29,000 square feet of flexible event space, collaborative planning, a glamorous ballroom, and a private landscaped terrace provide the perfect setting for individual guests, group conventions, rehearsal dinners, and wedding ceremonies to set the stage for happily-ever-after.