Hilton Nashville Green Hills
Posted September 20, 2022
Let this be your opportunity in joining the award winning team of Hilton Green Hills Hotel and Chartwell Hospitality. We treat our team members as individuals and get to know you personally.
Evening Executive Lounge Attendant
The PM Executive Lounge Attendant assist all guests with any special requests including reservations and hotel information while providing excellent guest service and is also responsible for the presentation of the VIP Lounge.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Always answer the telephone within three rings with a smile and answer questions accordingly or transfer as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of airline, automobile rental, transportation options, directions, office services, and beauty/barber establishments and provide information to guests regarding such.
- Maintain knowledge of all hotel facilities including hours of operation and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants).
- Maintain knowledge of local area including social, cultural, historical and physical attractions as well as their location and hours of operation.
- Maintain knowledge of local restaurants and theatre/musical productions. Arrange reservations/tours as requested for guests.
- Provide lobby coverage as needed. Ensure that hot food and cold food are provided in lounge. Utilize aggressive hospitality to ensure best guest experience.
- Refer guests to hotel outlets to maximize hotel revenue.
- Float throughout lounge to enhance guest experience.
- Own, resolve and follow-up on guest issues within 15 minutes. Report all instances of guest dissatisfaction to the MOD for resolution and tracking.
- Assist guests with food and beverage needs while in the concierge lounge and clean lounge as needed.
- Procure services of reputable athletic clubs, and provide information and reservations for such.
- Send faxes and make copies as needed.
Hilton Nashville Green Hills
210 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience stylish design and intimate spaces when you stay at Hilton Nashville Green Hills. Enjoy comfortable accommodations, modern décor, rooftop Luxe pool and SkyBar, stylish restaurant and over 4,500 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor event space. Our convenient location puts you near the best restaurants, shopping, and attractions as well as only five miles from Downtown Nashville. Self and valet parking is available in our on-site parking garage.
- Central location adjacent to The Mall at Green Hills and 5 miles to Downtown Nashville
- Boutique-style, upscale custom design and guest room décor
- Floor to ceiling window providing natural light in all rooms and suites
- Härth Restaurant and Bar with outdoor terrace seating
- Iroquois Private Dining Room accommodating up to 90 people
- Skybar rooftop lounge with city views, cocktails and appetizers overlooking the outdoor rooftop pool