601 Corporate Centre Drive
Franklin, TN 37067
Telephone (615) 771-1995
Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
Posted January 11, 2023
Let Hilton Franklin Cool Springs and Chartwell Hospitality be your next opportunity in joining an award winning passionate team as the Convention Services Manager.
Convention Services Manager
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you enjoy being on the scene for the greatest events? Do you enjoy making connections and bringing people together to create the occasion that will be remembered for a lifetime? Then this may be the job for you. We are look for a Convention Service Manager.
What you will be doing
Plan, organize, and manage the in-house details for large group and convention bookings (eg. guest rooms, menus, set-up, etc.) Participate in negotiating meetings/functions, rooms, rates and all related requirements. Ensure maximization of room and meeting space, revenues, and profits while delivering a quality product.
ORGANIZATIONAL SCOPE: Responsible for the management and planning of meetings/conventions and related activities. Recommends and implements procedural changes and performs as team leader for all hotel department staffs participating in the event delivery process.
- Plan, upsell and detail the program with the client including; verification and modification of space requirements, times, equipment, menus, themes/decorations, etc. Prepare the appropriate resumes and paperwork to ensure quality service.
- Manage function details and related activities to ensure that program requirements are satisfied. Anticipate and handle customer complaints and/or problems to ensure quality product delivery, customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Improve hotel convention services' products through; (a) the development of new sales tools, menus, themes, and decorations, (b) the analysis of the strengths and weakness of our competitions product, and (c) analysis, understanding, and satisfaction of our customers needs.
- Monitor and control individual event budgets and details to maximize revenues and minimize expenses while ensuring delivery of a quality product.
The ideal candidate for this position
- Requires through knowledge of the convention/catering, food & beverage and hospitality professions, practices and procedures in order to develop and manage large functions for major accounts.
- Requires skills needed to manage the people and variables encountered in the development and implementation of major functions.
- Must possess communication skills needed to negotiate, convince, sell and influence professionals and/or hotel guests.
- Long/Short Term
- Supplemental Insurance
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- Compensation: Based on Experience
- Travel Discounts
Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
244 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience style and convenience when you stay at our Hilton Franklin Cool Springs hotel. Enjoy comfortable accommodations, modern décor and an ideal location five miles from Historic Downtown Franklin. Our hotel offers a 24-hour Business Center, seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool, stylish restaurant and bar, and over 6,200 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space.
- Ideally located in the Cool Springs Business District
- Stylish lobby, Business Center and Executive Lounge
- Contemporary rooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows
- Restaurant with open concept kitchen and outdoor dining
- Fitness Center, heated outdoor pool and large terrace with fireplace
- Modern event venue with over 6200 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space