Posted September 9, 2021
Let this be your opportunity in joining the award winning team of Hilton Green Hills Hotel and Chartwell Hospitality. We treat our team members as individuals and get to know you personally. Motivated individual with a desire to learn and grow in the company needed for restaurant and banquet cook
- We are looking for a skilled Culinary Line Specialist to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
- An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
Dine in style at Härth restaurant. Boasting a brick pizza oven, open concept kitchen, with indoor and outdoor patio dining, Härth offers an American-style menu with a focus on local ingredients. Start your day with a full buffet breakfast, enjoy a delicious dinner, or order room service any time between 6am-11pm.