Hampton Inn & Suites Berry Farms
Posted April 21, 2021
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician with career aspirations within a growing company. We need an enthusiastic, go-getter interested in being groomed into the next Chief Engineer. Chartwell Hospitality is growing and looking for the next leaders as we continue to grow.
Essential Job Functions
- Locates and corrects in-room heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) malfunctions, and adjusting HVAC units to include systems and control checks.
- General knowledge of procedures for repairing and/or replacing all types of plumbing equipment.
- Makes systematic checks on all suite room electrical appliances, circuits; being able to repair most in-room defaults.
- Handles all in-house repairs with regard to removing and replacing bathroom tile, painting, repairing wallboard, wall vinyl, carpentry, etc.
- Utilizes basic hand and power tools required for general maintenance.
- Performs Suite Care program in suites and public area of hotel.
- Completes preventative maintenance checklist and other maintenance records.
- Maintains tools, work spaces, equipment, property exterior and grounds to assure cleanliness.
- Familiar with all major shut off stations, including water and electric with fire alarm stations.
- Maintains security for guests and property by insuring that room doors are locked at all times, keys are controlled, lost and found articles are properly logged and securely stored, reports suspicious activity by guest or others and observes all security and safety regulations.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Guest relation skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical training school (with emphasis on HVAC, electrical and plumbing) is preferred but not required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
Hampton Inn & Suites Berry Farms
124 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Welcome to our Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms hotel, located in the southern gateway of Franklin, TN off I-65 near TN-248. Experience Franklin TN from our hotel, situated south of downtown Nashville in the mixed-use Berry Farms community with great restaurants and shopping right in the Berry Farms Village.
All rooms feature a clean and fresh Hampton bed® for a good nights' rest and a convenient mini-refrigerator. Upgrade to a suite with more space and amenity choices such as a living area and a wet bar. Studio rooms and suites include microwaves. Watch your favorite shows on your 42-inch HDTV with HD channels or get work done at the desk with ergonomic chair.
Wake up to a free hot breakfast daily in our breakfast area. When you're in a hurry, grab a Hampton’s On the Run™ Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday.
Our hotel has an on-site conference room for up to 30 people in small meetings, corporate trainings or receptions. Unwind wih a workout in our well-equipped fitness center or a swim in our outdoor resort-style pool. Spend some quiet time by the outdoor fire pit.