Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Posted May 18, 2020
Chartwell Hospitality is a company committed to growth by exceeding the expectations of our associates, guests and partners. We aspire to be the industry leader in proactively setting standards of excellence in acquisitions, development, ownership, and management.
This is a hands on position that will be responsible for managing repairs and preventative maintenance work at each property, to ensure hotel maintenance quality standards are achieved and maintained. Plumbing and HVAC experience is preferred, but not required.
- To communicate expectations to departmental associates through:
- Recruitment and selection
- Departmental meetings
- Performance appraisals
- Departmental associate orientation
- To participate in the budget process, and to operate within the budgeted guidelines
- To ensure the employees have the necessary tools and supplies to conduct their responsibilities
- To provide operational support to other departments in relation to maintenance issue
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times
- Respond to all maintenance work orders in a timely manner. Repair and maintain furniture and fixtures within the hotel
- Perform general repairs to in-house plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, kitchen equipment and HVAC systems
- Provide daily recap of all work completed to your supervisor
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs in accordance with property standards
- Perform general maintenance on property grounds
- Must be able to carry and lift 50 pounds; push and pull 100 pounds
- Wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance
- Practice safety standards at all times and be alert to hazardous conditions. Report or correct any hazardous conditions immediately
- Conduct and document monthly Safety Meetings
- Must be thoroughly familiar with Associate Handbook. Associate must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the company, including, but not limited to, those contained in the associate handbook
- Other duties as assigned, which the associate is capable of performing
We offer Competitive Benefits!
Company training classes for career development
Career growth opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
Short-term and long-term disability
Paid vacation days and holidays
401K savings plan
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
129 Room Hotel
At A Glance
The Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is located on the southwest side of Raleigh, minutes from I-40 and Highway 1, in Cary, NC. Check out our updated guest rooms, along with other renovations completed May of 2017, to make your stay more welcoming. We're adjacent to Wake Med Cary Hospital and convenient to many local businesses. Our hotel is near UNC, NC State, Duke University, Meredith College and Peace College.
A few blocks from our Cary hotel, you'll find many corporate offices and office parks such as Regency Park, MacGregor Village and Crescent Commons. We're close to many great attractions including PNC Arena, Koka Booth Amphitheatre and the North Carolina State Fair Grounds. Downtown Raleigh is only a short drive away. Venture outdoors in beautiful Cary to Harris Lake, Jordan Lake, Lake Crabtree and Lake Wheeler. Enjoy a day of shopping at Cary Town Center Mall, or window shop outdoors at Crossroads Plaza.
Begin each day of your visit with a free hot breakfast in the dining area at our hotel in Cary, NC. Keep up with work and family using the free WiFi in your room or around the hotel. After a day of sightseeing or meetings, enjoy a great night's sleep on your clean and fresh Hampton bed®.