Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Posted September 10, 2019
Ready for advancement in the hospitality industry?
Assistant General Manager
Responsible for overall operation of the hotel through active involvement and support of all departments including Front Desk, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Breakfast.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure an environment in which high standards of comfort, service, and quality exist for our guests.
- Drive guest satisfaction results through active support of all departments.
- Ensure teamwork and enhance cooperation between all departments.
- Maintain accurate payroll and employee records. Perform timely and fair reviews.
- Accurate and complete adherence to bank records and other procedures to ensure complete and timely collections.
- Responsible for the management of Accounts Receivable, City Ledger, and Guest Ledger.
- Provide comprehensive training to all staff.
- Acts as Manager on Duty as designated by the General Manager.
- Ensure positive financial performance through cost control of all departments and P&L analysis.
- Active involvement in revenue management strategies.
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Report and accounting skills
- Guest relation skills
Hotel Administration or Management is a plus but not required.
Previous hotel experience required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AN PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT TO BE CONSIDERED* Click Here
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
129 Room Hotel
At A Glance
The Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is located on the southwest side of Raleigh, minutes from I-40 and Highway 1, in Cary, NC. Check out our updated guest rooms, along with other renovations completed May of 2017, to make your stay more welcoming. We're adjacent to Wake Med Cary Hospital and convenient to many local businesses. Our hotel is near UNC, NC State, Duke University, Meredith College and Peace College.
A few blocks from our Cary hotel, you'll find many corporate offices and office parks such as Regency Park, MacGregor Village and Crescent Commons. We're close to many great attractions including PNC Arena, Koka Booth Amphitheatre and the North Carolina State Fair Grounds. Downtown Raleigh is only a short drive away. Venture outdoors in beautiful Cary to Harris Lake, Jordan Lake, Lake Crabtree and Lake Wheeler. Enjoy a day of shopping at Cary Town Center Mall, or window shop outdoors at Crossroads Plaza.
Begin each day of your visit with a free hot breakfast in the dining area at our hotel in Cary, NC. Keep up with work and family using the free WiFi in your room or around the hotel. After a day of sightseeing or meetings, enjoy a great night's sleep on your clean and fresh Hampton bed®.