Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
Posted September 9, 2019
Director of Sales
The Director of Sales position is responsible for generating top line revenue to meet or exceed budget expectations for this beautiful NEW hotel. Primary responsibilities include:
- Achieving monthly top line revenue goals and increasing the STAR market share of the hotel.
- Proactively selling the hotel through face to face appointments with customers, tele-prospecting, etc.
- Participates in sales blitzes and utilizes available business tools to prospect for new business.
- Effectively uses all systems to their maximum capacity including information input, reporting, understanding how all systems work together and extracting pertinent data.
- Evaluates potential business opportunities for the hotel and presents findings as necessary to the GM, VP of Sales & Marketing and Revenue Manager.
- Fully understands Food & Beverage impact on the hotel's overall performance and manages the mix of booked business accordingly.
- Gains contacts and business intelligence and shows community spirit through involvement in appropriate organizations.
- Leads by example and trains sales associates to saturate accounts for maximum results
- Participates with the budgeting process for top line revenue, group with Food & Beverage mix as well as sales expenses.
- Maintains awareness of the sales practices of the hotel's competitive set and is a "product expert" when selling against them.
- Ensures adherence to all sales administrative processes that are in place including preparation and submission of reports or internal communications and meets deadlines.
- Builds strong relationships and loyalty with top producing clients and maintains professional integrity.
- Effectively recruits, trains and mentors sales team members and fosters strong team dynamics.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Must have previous hotel sales experience including outside/direct sales experience including managing a team of sales managers
- Have a stable work history
- Be well-organized and have strong client follow-up
- Be competitive, self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Exhibit exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have fully functional computer skills including experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A SKILLS ASSESSMENT TO BE CONSIDERED* CLICK HERE
Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
244 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience style and convenience when you stay at our Hilton Franklin Cool Springs hotel. Enjoy comfortable accommodations, modern décor and an ideal location five miles from Historic Downtown Franklin. Our hotel offers a 24-hour Business Center, seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool, stylish restaurant and bar, and over 6,200 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space.
- Ideally located in the Cool Springs Business District
- Stylish lobby, Business Center and Executive Lounge
- Contemporary rooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows
- Restaurant with open concept kitchen and outdoor dining
- Fitness Center, heated outdoor pool and large terrace with fireplace
- Modern event venue with over 6200 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space