Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
Posted September 17, 2019
To create 100% guest satisfaction for guests by supervising the rooms cleaning process
Indicators of Success
- Achievement of customer satisfaction and loyalty goals
- Cleanliness of rooms
- Number and type of rooms cleaned each day
Areas of Responsibility
Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations
- Communicates and demonstrates quality service to other employees
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee
- Performs other duties as required to provide genuine hospitality
Provides employees with the information needed to perform their job effectively
- Orients employees to the department and hotel and provides on-the-job training on job responsibilities
- Prioritizes and assigns work
- Provides feedback to the employee and department manager on the employee’s performance of job responsibilities
Supervises Room Attendants in the cleaning of guest rooms
- Verifies that all rooms have been cleaned by reviewing the list of rooms cleaned by each room attendant daily
- Supervises the completion of short notice requests for rooms
- Prepares requests for replacement of furniture, fixtures, etc. and follows up to ensure completion of request
- Inspects all check-out/stay over rooms for adherence to Radisson’s standards
- Monitors quality of rooms by conducting and documenting inspections of cleaned rooms
- Prioritizes special cleaning requests (i.e. VIP rooms, check-in, etc.)
Ensures that linen closets are maintained as appropriate
- Verifies that carts are stored properly and closets are locked
- Assists in inventories as requested
Focus On the Customer… Seek to understand the guest and internal customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
Foster Teamwork… Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
Communicate Effectively… Clarify and provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
Demonstrate Openness and Respect for Others… Value and remain open to new ideas and perspectives.
Attend to Detail… Ensure that work is accurate, thorough and to the highest standards.
Build Strong Relationships… Foster trust and cooperation among coworkers, customers and suppliers; develop and sustain personal contact in order to provide mutual benefit.
Key Skills and Requirements
Stand-up and/or One-on-one Training… Skilled in the use of techniques and strategies required to deliver training material in group and one-on-one settings.
Organization… Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs, put first things first, and effectively manage resources and time.
Technical Service Skills... Demonstrate understanding of the technical service skills for assigned area (i.e. food & beverage service, housekeeping, etc.)
Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
102 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart – North hotel. Our great value hotel has been newly renovated in November 2016 and is conveniently located in Stuart, Florida, home to sparkling beaches, historical landmarks and a thriving arts and entertainment community. Stay in a modern guest room at this hotel in Stuart, FL, or upgrade to a suite for more space and freedom. All rooms offer free high-speed internet access and essential amenities, as well as a clean and fresh Hampton bed®.
Keep up with work during your stay at our hotel in Stuart, FL with the hotel’s modern business center, which is fully-equipped with fax, printing and photocopying access. Host a meeting or presentation in the Sailfish Room which accommodates up to 50 guests. Start each day the right way with a Hampton’s free hot breakfast hot breakfast, or take one of our free Hampton On the Run™ Breakfast Bags, for those busy weekdays on the move (available Monday to Friday). Maintain your fitness routine and swim some laps in the outdoor pool, or work out in the fitness center with cardiovascular machines.