Hilton New York JFK Airport
Posted August 13, 2019
Front Office Supervisor
Job Purpose: Providing at all times an excellent guest service, maintaining high standards and consistency of outstanding customer service, monitoring of all Front Desk-related tasks, supervising and coaching the team.
• Assist the Front Office Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient overall day-to-day operations of the Front Office including PBX/Transportation/Bell.
• Provide excellent customer service per the standards of the Hilton brand, and assist in situations to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
• Ensure department adherence to company policies, procedures and standards to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded.
• Assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development.
• Prepare reports; handle special projects and other duties assigned by the front office manager.
Strong technical skills in OnQ PMS, Word, Excel, Outlook along with internet navigation skills.
Excellent organizational skills, flexibility with scheduling.
Excellent interpersonal skills. Superior oral/written communication skills; ability to interact successfully with all levels.
Knowledge of general office equipment (e.g., fax machine, copy machine, printers).
Tact and good judgment and proven experience interacting with customers and hotel management.
Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Outstanding flexibility; must be able to work under stress and pressure and reflect at all times, even under difficult conditions, a positive can-do attitude and the best image of
Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will
Require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
Education: High school diploma/GED required.
Experience: A Minimum 1 year experience in hotel front office operations, preferably in an airport hotel.
Hilton New York JFK Airport
356 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Just ¼ mile from JFK Airport, Hilton New York JFK Airport is your ticket to convenience whether you’re flying in, flying out, or just looking for a hotel near Jamaica, NY’s corporate offices. Take advantage of our free shuttle, plus an indoor pool and complimentary business center. Located in a neighborhood of Queens, our Jamaica, NY hotel is a great base for a side trip into Manhattan, 15 miles away.
- ¼ mile from JFK airport with complimentary airport shuttle
- Located near DHL, Swissport, GEO Group, and Delta corporate offices
- Mini-fridge and designated work space in all guest rooms
- Sparkling indoor pool and well-equipped fitness center
- American bistro-style restaurant and sports bar open until midnight daily
- 9 versatile meeting rooms accommodating up to 500 guests