Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Posted August 10, 2019
We are in search for a Guest Service Agent / Night Auditor with the passion for hospitality.
Guest Service Agent / Night Auditor
Guest Service Manager
Performs sales and customer service functions related to the guest registrations, reservations, and revenue collections, in a manner that will ensure Chartwell Hospitality guests receive a safe and secure place to say with friendly, attentive service. You must be trustworthy as you are the Manager on Duty from 11pm to 7am.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs the functions of the front desk including check-ins, check-outs, reservations, answer telephone, provide wake-up calls, etc.
- Display a positive, upbeat attitude. Provide information concerning hotel, facilities and functions, as well as, their location.
- Familiar with property security and key control procedures, as well as, fire safety procedures.
- Completes paperwork necessary for front desk operation.
- Perform tasks assigned by Guest Service Manager or General Manager.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills
- Report and accounting skills
- Guest relation skills
High School Diploma or equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
129 Room Hotel
At A Glance
The Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is located on the southwest side of Raleigh, minutes from I-40 and Highway 1, in Cary, NC. Check out our updated guest rooms, along with other renovations completed May of 2017, to make your stay more welcoming. We're adjacent to Wake Med Cary Hospital and convenient to many local businesses. Our hotel is near UNC, NC State, Duke University, Meredith College and Peace College.
A few blocks from our Cary hotel, you'll find many corporate offices and office parks such as Regency Park, MacGregor Village and Crescent Commons. We're close to many great attractions including PNC Arena, Koka Booth Amphitheatre and the North Carolina State Fair Grounds. Downtown Raleigh is only a short drive away. Venture outdoors in beautiful Cary to Harris Lake, Jordan Lake, Lake Crabtree and Lake Wheeler. Enjoy a day of shopping at Cary Town Center Mall, or window shop outdoors at Crossroads Plaza.
Begin each day of your visit with a free hot breakfast in the dining area at our hotel in Cary, NC. Keep up with work and family using the free WiFi in your room or around the hotel. After a day of sightseeing or meetings, enjoy a great night's sleep on your clean and fresh Hampton bed®.