Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
Posted August 10, 2019
Chartwell Hospitality is looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician with career aspirations within a growing company. We need an enthusiastic, go-getter interested in being groomed into the next Chief Engineer.
Provide preventative maintenance, suite care and necessary repairs on all aspects of the hotel. Maintain a clean, attractive, and secure place to stay with friendly and attentive service.
Essential Job Functions
- Locates and corrects in-room heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) malfunctions, and adjusting HVAC units to include systems and control checks.
- General knowledge of procedures for repairing and/or replacing all types of plumbing equipment.
- Makes systematic checks on all suite room electrical appliances, circuits; being able to repair most in-room defaults.
- Handles all in-house repairs with regard to removing and replacing bathroom tile, painting, repairing wallboard, wall vinyl, carpentry, etc.
- Utilizes basic hand and power tools required for general maintenance.
- Performs Suite Care program in suites and public area of hotel.
- Completes preventative maintenance checklist and other maintenance records.
- Maintains tools, work spaces, equipment, property exterior and grounds to assure cleanliness.
- Familiar with all major shut off stations, including water and electric with fire alarm stations.
- Maintains security for guests and property by insuring that room doors are locked at all times, keys are controlled, lost and found articles are properly logged and securely stored, reports suspicious activity by guest or others and observes all security and safety regulations.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Guest relation skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical training school (with emphasis on HVAC, electrical and plumbing) is preferred but not required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
244 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience style and convenience when you stay at our Hilton Franklin Cool Springs hotel. Enjoy comfortable accommodations, modern décor and an ideal location five miles from Historic Downtown Franklin. Our hotel offers a 24-hour Business Center, seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool, stylish restaurant and bar, and over 6,200 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space.
- Ideally located in the Cool Springs Business District
- Stylish lobby, Business Center and Executive Lounge
- Contemporary rooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows
- Restaurant with open concept kitchen and outdoor dining
- Fitness Center, heated outdoor pool and large terrace with fireplace
- Modern event venue with over 6200 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space