Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
Posted August 9, 2019
Assistant Front Office Manager
Job Purpose: Providing at all times an excellent guest service, maintaining high standards and consistency of outstanding customer service, monitoring of all Front Desk-related tasks, supervising and coaching the team.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient overall day-to-day operations of the Front Office/Guest Services departments.
- Provide excellent customer service per the standards of the Hilton brand, and assist in situations to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Ensure department adherence to company policies, procedures and standards to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded.
- Assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development.
Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices.
Prepare reports; handle special projects and other duties assigned by the Director of Front Office Operations.
Conduct regularly scheduled department meeting
Hire, train, scheduling of all staff
- Strong technical skills in OnQ PMS, Word, Excel, Outlook along with internet navigation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility with scheduling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Superior oral/written communication skills; ability to interact successfully with all levels.
- Knowledge of general office equipment (e.g., fax machine, copy machine, printers).
- Tact and good judgment and proven experience interacting with customers and hotel management.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Outstanding flexibility; must be able to work under stress and pressure and reflect at all times, even under difficult conditions, a positive can-do attitude and the best image of the hotel.
8. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will Require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
Education: High school diploma/GED required.
Experience: A Minimum 1 year experience in a supervisory or management role in hotel front office operations.
Hilton brands experience preferred.
Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
244 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience style and convenience when you stay at our Hilton Franklin Cool Springs hotel. Enjoy comfortable accommodations, modern décor and an ideal location five miles from Historic Downtown Franklin. Our hotel offers a 24-hour Business Center, seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool, stylish restaurant and bar, and over 6,200 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space.
- Ideally located in the Cool Springs Business District
- Stylish lobby, Business Center and Executive Lounge
- Contemporary rooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows
- Restaurant with open concept kitchen and outdoor dining
- Fitness Center, heated outdoor pool and large terrace with fireplace
- Modern event venue with over 6200 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space