Hilton Nashville Green Hills
Posted July 10, 2019
The Hilton Nashville Green Hills is located 5 miles southwest of downtown Nashville. The Hotel is a boutique style Hilton offering an upscale restaurant and bar. Room service is also available. The Hotel features 210 guests’ rooms with floor to ceiling window, 5,200 square feet of flexible meeting a
Guest Service Supervisor
- Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Assign work and supervise team member performance in all Front Office procedures including, but not limited to, guest check-in and check-out, lobby traffic and flow, luggage assistance, telephone operator services and determining room rates and availability
* Respond to guest inquiries and resolve issues and complaints in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
* Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
* Schedule, assign daily work, lead pre-shift meetings, inform and train team members.
* Assist with group blocking and billing
* Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
* Monitor lobby traffic and adjust staffing accordingly
- This position requires FULL availability to work any day, Monday-Sunday
- Sets performance standards for team members and administers coaching and discipline as necessary.
- Accurate and complete adherence to bank records and other procedures to ensure complete and timely collections.
- Maintain Front Desk, PBX and Bellstand team members to highest standards.
- Provide comprehensive Brand and Property training to Front Office staff.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience.
- Hilton Experience preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem-solving skills
- Report and accounting skills.
- Have fully functional computer skills including experience with all Microsoft Office.
- A high school education or equivalent is required, with one to two years' supervisory experience in hospitality or other customer-related position.
Please complete an application here AND complete a personality assessment HERE (You must complete both).
Hilton Nashville Green Hills
210 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience stylish design and intimate spaces when you stay at Hilton Nashville Green Hills. Enjoy comfortable accommodations, modern décor, rooftop Luxe pool and SkyBar, stylish restaurant and over 4,500 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor event space. Our convenient location puts you near the best restaurants, shopping, and attractions as well as only five miles from Downtown Nashville. Self and valet parking is available in our on-site parking garage.
- Central location adjacent to The Mall at Green Hills and 5 miles to Downtown Nashville
- Boutique-style, upscale custom design and guest room décor
- Floor to ceiling window providing natural light in all rooms and suites
- Härth Restaurant and Bar with outdoor terrace seating
- Iroquois Private Dining Room accommodating up to 90 people
- Skybar rooftop lounge with city views, cocktails and appetizers overlooking the outdoor rooftop pool