The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly customer service professionals!
Prior face-to-face customer experience is a huge plus but your attitude is more important. You must have a polished presentation with professional communication skills.
This is a 3rd shift position 11pm to 7:30am including weekends and holidays.
This position is responsible for providing superior customer service at all times. You will assist guests with check-in/check-out, resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc., as well as handling the daily accounting functions for the hotel and closing out the financial day.
- Must be an outgoing, positive, friendly person.
- Must be able to work the over-night shift without restrictions.
- Part-Time and Full-Time available.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required.
- Previous third shift experience a plus.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.