Responsible for overall operation of the hotel through active involvement and support of all departments including Front Desk, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Breakfast.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure an environment in which high standards of comfort, service, and quality exist for our guests.
- Drive guest satisfaction results through active support of all departments.
- Ensure teamwork and enhance cooperation between all departments.
- Maintain accurate payroll and employee records. Perform timely and fair reviews.
- Accurate and complete adherence to bank records and other procedures to ensure complete and timely collections.
- Responsible for the management of Accounts Receivable, City Ledger, and Guest Ledger.
- Provide comprehensive training to all staff.
- Acts as Manager on Duty as designated by the General Manager.
- Ensure positive financial performance through cost control of all departments and P&L analysis.
- Active involvement in revenue management strategies.
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Report and accounting skills
- Guest relation skills
Hotel Administration or Management is a plus but not required.
Previous hotel experience required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AN PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT TO BE CONSIDERED* Click Here