Serve Food and Beverage to guests in a courteous and friendly manner, in accordance with established brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Set and clear tables in bar areas.
- Take food and beverage orders and place order in point of service system.
- Pick up order from bar areas and ensure food and drinks are prepared accordingly.
- Prepare guest check and if appropriate complete payment transaction.
- Perform other food and beverage functions such as bartending and bussing in the event of staffing shortage or peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous food and beverage experience required or equivalent training.
- Knowledge of POS system.
3801 Cleghorn Avenue
Nashville, TN 37215
Telephone (615) 297-9979