Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating inventory, environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary
- Assists with new staff training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Operate Micros POS system efficiently.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that associates can locate resources and product as needed.
- Provides quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous food and beverage experience required or equivalent training.
- Knowledge of POS system.
3801 Cleghorn Avenue
Nashville, TN 37215
Telephone (615) 297-9979