Front Office Manager
This position is responsible for providing superior customer service at all times. You will assist guests with check-in/check-out, resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc., as well as handling the daily accounting functions for the hotel and closing out the financial day.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to work the over-night shift without restrictions
- Previous hotel or customer service experience preferred.
- Perform night audit tasks by closing out the financial day.
- Performs the functions of the front desk including check-ins, check-outs, reservations, answer telephone, provide wake-up calls, etc.
- Provide information concerning hotel, facilities and functions, as well as their location.
- Familiar with property security and key control procedures, as well as fire safety procedures.
- Completes paperwork necessary for front desk and audit operations.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Must have a friendly authentic and caring attitude.
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills.
- Report and accounting skills
Guest relation skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
2330 Elliston Place
Nashville, TN 37203
Telephone (615) 320-6060