The Ideal Candidate for this Position
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly customer service professionals!
Prior face-to-face customer experience is a huge plus but your attitude is more important. You must have a polished presentation with professional communication skills.
You must be trustworthy as you are the Manager on Duty from 11pm to 7am.
This position is responsible for providing superior customer service at all times. You will assist guests with check-in/check-out, resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc., as well as handling the daily accounting functions for the hotel and closing out the financial day.
- Must be an outgoing, positive, friendly person.
- Must be able to work the over-night shift without restrictions.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required.
- Previous third shift experience a must.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.