Responsible for cleaning and preparing suite rooms and public areas of the hotel.
Essential Job Functions
- Cleans and prepares suite rooms for occupancy through proper application of Chartwell
- Hospitality suite cleaning procedures.
- Stocks and/or maintains carts with specific products in required quantities to clean
- assigned suites.
- Clean up to 16 one-bedroom suites in an eight-hour time period.
- Completes the Suite Attendant Daily Report, correctly identifies the status of each assigned suite, and reports any maintenance problems or product shortages.
- Maintains security for guest and property by keeping suite doors locked at all times, reporting any suspicious activity by guests or others, properly labeling lost and found articles and turning them in, and observing all other security and safety regulations.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Executive Housekeeper (i.e., vacuuming corridors, cleaning public or associate rest rooms, washing windows, working in laundry, checking rooms, or training of other associates, etc.).
- Returns keys and Suite Attendant Daily Report to the Executive Housekeeper and check schedule for the next day.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
Hotel level housekeeping, preferably extended stay focused.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.