Responsible for assisting the Housekeeping Department and preparing the property’s linen supply.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the Laundry Attendant in his/her duties.
- Remove dirty linen from Suite Attendants’ carts and replaces with clean linen.
- Stock all storage rooms with supplies.
- Cleans suite rooms when assigned by Executive Housekeeper.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Executive Housekeeper (i.e., vacuuming corridors, cleaning public areas, associate restrooms, washing windows, checking rooms, etc.)
- Maintains security for guests and property by following all security and safety regulations (i.e., cleans work area, removes all linen from fryers, turns off dryers at the end of the day, etc.)
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Hotel level housekeeping, preferably extended stay focused.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.