Transport guest to and from hotel within a 5 miles radius of hotels and to airport, assist with guest luggage, and providing information about the hotel and surrounding areas.
Daily duties houseperson .
Training will be 24 hours per week and can have varied shifts. A typical shift can be: 5am-3pm or 3pm-11pm.
Essential Job Functions
- Transport hotel guests to and from the hotel within 5miles radius and airport
- Display a positive, upbeat attitude, and work well with people
- Maintain property security and key control procedures, as well as, fire safety procedures.
- Complete daily shuttle checklist for each shift
- Houseperson duties. (including but not limited to maintaining public areas, and assist with housekeeping)
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills
- Guest relation skills
- Available to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Attained the age of 21
- A minimum of 5 years licensed driving experience
- A valid driver’s license
- An acceptable driving record
- An acceptable background check
High School Diploma or equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 50 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.