Candidate must set the pace and tone for all shifts AM/PM must be able to motivate team members and achieve high results. This person will assist in the on going process of interviewing and hiring the highest quality candidates. This individual should take ownership and responsibility for development of all F&B staff members through communication, documentation and ongoing evaluation of the team. This candidate must have high positive energy and provide motivation to the team through active learning opportunities and training on and off the floor. This person must develop a strong team working environment must conduct daily, month and quarterly training meetings and must be able to create synergy within the department.
This position must maintain a positive working relationship with all hotel team members fostering and promoting cooperative harmonious work environment in and outside of the food and beverage dept.
This candidate must be professional and hold themselves to a highest standard at all times and must support new management ideas.
- Hire, train, retrain and develop F&B team
- Manager costs through inventory and troubleshooting variances
- Review all cost control opportunities taking corrective action as needed and suggest alternative
- Secure and/or implement all storage and cash handling procedures to minimize risk & loss
- Understanding and adhering to Hilton operating standards
- Continuously improve the operation
- Maintain schedules, payroll and other administrative support
- Maintain food & beverage cost controls including inventory and pars
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings
- Manage payroll dollars through daily expected business volumes
- Maintain all reservation systems and book to accommodate business demands
- Create side work assignments and ensure completion with FOH staff
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of dining room and lounge area
- Ensure the highest level of service to clients and their guests
- Responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the restaurant, executive lounge, room service, Starbucks Kiosk, and banquets.
- Responsible for managing of all daily and weekly reports (P&L, POS and Abstract)
- Properly resolves guest complaint ensuring guest leaves on positive note
- Knowledge of all applicable federal, state and local health and safety regulations
- Hilton experience a plus but not necessary