Responsible for overall operation of the Front Desk, which includes suite rental, reservation management, associate staffing, training, record keeping, report preparation, guest relations and to act as property Manager on Duty when assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities/Functions:
- Ensure an environment in which high standards of comfort, service, and quality exist for our guests.
- Responsible for The Market Inventory and ordering
- Help oversee Food and Beverage Department and ensure SOPs are in place at all times
- Ensures teamwork and enhances cooperation between all departments.
- Maintains accurate records and safeguards all vending machines, Convenience Store items, video tapes and Sport Court equipment (as available).
- Cooperates with General Manager, Director of Sales, Operations Manager and all Front Office staff to ensure proper suite inventory controls.
- Manages and maintains a relationship with the Property Management System provider.
- Works with maintenance to ensure proper key controls.
- Maintain departmental budget and staffing levels in relation to occupancy levels.
- Maintains accurate payroll and employee records. Performs timely and fair reviews.
- Accurate and complete adherence to bank records and other procedures to ensure complete and timely collections.
- Maintain Convenience Store and Front Desk area to highest standards.
- Responsible for the management of Accounts Receivable, City Ledger, and Guest Ledger.
- Provide comprehensive training to Front Office staff.
- Acts as Manager on Duty as designated by the General Manager and Operations Manager.
- Required to cover call-out shifts and have flexible scheduling including evening and weekends
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Applied advance knowledge of Excel and Word. Must be computer literate
- Possess outstanding organizational skills
- Must be detailed orientated
- Flexible schedule including evening and weekends required
- Report and accounting skills
- Guest relation skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 25 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
1800 Privado Road
Westbury, NY 11590
Telephone (516) 542-1001