The Diswasher is responsible for various services to include but not limited to cleaning equipment, floors, workstations, utensils, pots and pans using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards; sweep and scrub floors, transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
Dishwasher minimum qualifications
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- � Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
- � Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- � Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents
- � Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)